PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyone interested in tying 100 dozen Trout Flies

Skagit Fly Guy
12-20-2011, 07:21 PM
Is there anyone interested in tying 100 dozen Trout Flies

I would buy these and then re sell them to my friends store up in the Canadian sub arctic where they fly fishing and troll flies for :

big trout, grayling, pike, inconnu and other fish that I have never seen.

thanks and please email me at jeffjoe@shaw.ca

Ben J
12-20-2011, 11:12 PM
Should I turn up my sarcasm meter?

Monty Montana
12-21-2011, 04:43 PM
Yes there are probably is a few people willing to tie 100 dozen, however as a businessman I'm not interested in selling thru middle handlers...if your friend is interestd in purchasing a 100 dozen flies have him request thru PM tyers contact him directly.

Monty

Tony Buzolich
12-21-2011, 06:57 PM
Sadly, Western Sports in San Rafael is closing and selling all of it's inventory at huge discounts. Trout flies are at a $1.00 each and there may be some of the patterns that you've listed.

Skagit Fly Guy
12-21-2011, 09:01 PM
Thanks so much for the Western Sports store info. I am in contact with Doug who is very helpful. Many old family stores up here closed as the bigger more efficient sports stores gathered up steam. Now it is a tight market with good service and good advice for all kinds of fishing that will help the small stores stay alive.

I prefer locally ( north american ) tied Flies from local tyers but I know what it is like to compete with off shore tyers. No way. So it is a labour for the love of the sport. I do not make a lot of mark up but at least I am honest and I have one ( non fishing ) customer still buying my company services since 1986.

Thanks again to the reply guys to my post .