PDA

View Full Version : Fly Rods and Fly Lines

NateKees
12-20-2011, 02:11 PM
I have several fly rods and fly lines for sale, Paypal preferable. A brief description follows:
LL Bean Double L Featherweight 7'9” - 2 WT - 2pc – this rod has seen light use. A few light blemishes can be seen on the blank upon close scrutiny. The action is moderate fast. This is an excellent rod for accurate and delicate presentation of small imitations. It will also protect fine tippets, when fighting tougher fish. Includes original sock and tube. $135 reduced to $100
Scott S3 9' – 5WT - 2pc – I fished this rod on one trip. It is in mint condition. The reel seat is nickel silver with walnut insert. A fast action fly rod, it casts tight loops for long and accurate presentation. This rod has the internal ferrule system, which many claim a superior ferrule system that transmits energy evenly along the rods axis. Original sock and tube included. SOLD
Scott A2 9' – 4 WT – 2pc – this rod has seen light use. The rod is in excellent condition and shows little if any signs of use. When first seeing this rod it would appear to be new. Rod action is moderate fast. It enables one to cast tight loops and make delicate presentation with medium to small imitations. This rod is an excellent value at minimal cost. Partitioned rod tube included. $150 SOLD
TFO Professional 12' 6” - 6WT – 4pc Spey Rod – I purchased this rod with the intention of learning to spey cast on larger steelhead rivers. However, I am finding little time to do any travel to steelhead water. The rod has not been fished and is in excellent to new condition. Sock and tube included. $195 reduced to $175
I also have for sale a new Wulff Triangle Taper TT-7-F fly line, color is olive. $30 SOLD
New Orvis Wonderline WF-1-F color yellow. $25
Another fly line – Wulff Triangle Taper TT-2-F fly line lightly used, color white. This line could be mistaken for new. $20 SOLD
Please send me an email if you would like photos of the fly rods.

Shipping cost $15 for fly rods $5 for fly lines.

Send PM or email if interested.

nathan19k@aim.com

Rich Morrison
12-20-2011, 05:53 PM
Email sent on the A2.
Rich