PDA

View Full Version : Say hey Bill K................

k.hanley
12-09-2011, 09:37 AM
Bill I just checked your world map. The Kiene Forums have now been visited by over one million people! Dang buddy now that's getting the word out. Good work.

1,276,510 visits since Dec 26, 2009. (and counting as you read this post!!!)

Happy holidays to you and Marilyn.
Cheers, Ken

Darian
12-09-2011, 09:56 AM
Damn!!!! If I'da known, I woulda been more careful about what I've posted here.... :D

Congrats Bill. =D>

Bill Kiene semi-retired
12-10-2011, 01:49 AM
Our web site is shocking active......mostly because of the message board.

Actually, it is popular because lots of great people come here daily and post cool stuff.

Much thanks to all of you........

We get many people in the shop because of the web site/message board.

jbird
12-10-2011, 05:44 AM

What a cool by-product of this forum! Did you have any idea when you created this place that it would be so big and lively and so instrumental in helping people? What a win-win scenario!! My only regret is I never got down to your shop. Now Im time zones away :-(

Gregg Machel
12-12-2011, 07:31 PM
1,282,733 visits since Dec 26, 2009

I wish we had thought of this earlier, this is only the last two years.

k.hanley
12-13-2011, 09:51 AM
Geeeez Gregg that means it's waaaay over one million. Maybe 2, 3, 4, who knows! I've been enjoying the board since 2005. Great community.

Thanks again for taking care of all the technical stuff to keep this afloat.
Cheers, Ken

Bill Kiene semi-retired
12-13-2011, 10:25 AM
Alan Barnard started the web site and message board many years ago but Gregg Machel has been taking care of it for a long time with several upgrades too.

We might be remodeling the old web page this winter..........

Joe Mateas
12-13-2011, 10:35 AM

I'm glad to have stumbled upon this forum, I probably would have never known about the shop had I not. Definitely one of the best shops I've been in, I try and stop in any time I'm going through Sac.

Although I just found this site a few months back I have learned a ton of stuff from both everyone that posts here and talking with you and the other guys at the shop, I think it's great, thanks!