PDA

View Full Version : Question for the Board Community

Mike McKenzie
11-17-2011, 09:38 PM
Because this forum deals with striped bass and there are a lot of issues with the striped bass fishery now, also as some of you know DFG Biologist Marty Gingras posts on several of the other BB's and most of what he posts is timely, informative and interesting even if we sometimes disagree. One-sided discussions never seem worthwhile to me so the question is.. Would the folks on this forum like Marty to post here and have discussions (not arguments) on this forum?? I believe it would add to the value we all get from this forum! What do Y'all think??

Mike

Bill Kiene semi-retired
11-17-2011, 09:54 PM
Sounds good to me.....

Darian
11-17-2011, 11:18 PM
Mike,.... I'm all for it. As you already know, I'm always up for a good discussion. ;) I wouldn't limit it only to Marty but you are correct. Stripers are on all of our minds.... :fish: I've got a ton of questions for him.... :D

Mrs.Finsallaround
11-18-2011, 10:19 AM
because this forum deals with striped bass and there are a lot of issues with the striped bass fishery now, also as some of you know dfg biologist marty gingras posts on several of the other bb's and most of what he posts is timely, informative and interesting even if we sometimes disagree. One-sided discussions never seem worthwhile to me so the question is.. Would the folks on this forum like marty to post here and have discussions (not arguments) on this forum?? I believe it would add to the value we all get from this forum! What do y'all think??

Mike

absolutely!

Scott V
11-18-2011, 11:07 AM
I like Marty's post on Blanton's boards and he would be a welcome addition here as well. If anyone steps out of line I will personally ask them politely at first to behave.