PDA

View Full Version : FS: ABEL Reels and Spools

Smolt
10-24-2011, 09:11 AM
I have the following ABEL reels and spools I would like to sell.

1. NIB ABEL Big Game 2. I bought it about three years ago and have never even put backing on it. It has never been mounted on a rod. It has the ported frame, so it looks just like the SUPER 5. It is Black Coral in color and set up for left hand retrieve and comes with its ABEL pouch. The SUPER 5 large arbor spool can be used on the Big Game 2 reel frame, and the Big Game standrad arbor spool can be used on the SUPR 5 frame. The price is $275 including shipping to lower 48.

2. NIB ABEL Super 9 with Large Arbor Spool. It is Black Coral in color and set up for left hand retrieve. It has about 200 yards of 30 lb. brand new Scientific Angler XTS gel spun backing installed. It comes with its ABEL pouch. The SUPER 11 large spool can be used on the SUPER 9 reel frame. Cureent list price is $825, your price is $425 including shipping to lower 48.

3. New ABEL SUPER 11 Large Arbor Spool. Interchanges with the SUPER 9 frame. Silver/platinum in color. Never used and comes with ABEL pouch. Current list price is $380, your price is $290 including shipping to lower 48.

4. Like new ABEL SUPER 8 Large Arbor spool, with ABEL pouch. There can hadly been distinguuished from new. Current list price is about $300, your price is $210 including shipping to lower 48.

I will be happy to answer any questions, but would appreciate it if you would not ask for pictures because pictures will show nothing in addition to the descriptions I have provided. It is best to contact me via email: ssalar@hotmail.com

Smolt
10-27-2011, 09:46 AM
I am open to offers on the spools.