PDA

View Full Version : WTB or borrow kids size waders

Scott V
10-24-2011, 08:17 AM
I need a pair of waders for my wife, I am trying to get her to understand how enjoyable it is to sit on a float tube in the middle of a beautiful lake. So what I need is a descent pair of waders for a person that is 5' tall and has small feet. If anyone has a pair they no longer need and is willing to sell them at a fair price please let me know. We are going camping on Friday and I would like to get her something before we go. Or if someone has a pair she can borrow for the weekend that would be even better.

Let me know what you got.
Thanks

Charlie Gonzales
10-24-2011, 08:25 AM
She can try my wifes' waders and boots, sounds like they might be a bit big for her though.

DFrink
10-24-2011, 10:18 AM
Scott,

I have a pair of Hodgeman (breathable, streamlight?) waders that were a tad small for me that you can have. I'm 5'6", 170lbs, size 9.5 (mens). They do have a very small leak in the crotch, but aquaseal could probably take care of that. Just moved to Georgetown so let me know, maybe I can meet you on my way home up 50.

Dan

Scott V
10-24-2011, 10:30 AM
Charlie if you don't mind I would like to stop by Tuesday after work to grab them. I would then bring them back next Tuesday. And even if they are a little big on her, imagine how my old pair would fit her!

Dan, I'll give Charlies a try, thanks for the offer.

DFrink
10-24-2011, 11:11 AM
Why Scott, you don't think your wife would enjoy "wet" tubing:lol: . Let me know if you change your mind.

Dan

Charlie if you don't mind I would like to stop by Tuesday after work to grab them. I would then bring them back next Tuesday. And even if they are a little big on her, imagine how my old pair would fit her!

Dan, I'll give Charlies a try, thanks for the offer.

Larry S
10-24-2011, 04:50 PM
Scott:
You may be creating a monster taking her out there. Or else, your best
fishing buddy. Hope you let us know how it works out. Maybe, get her to become
one of the Kiene gang.
Best,
Larry S

JD
10-25-2011, 02:41 PM
American River Fly Shop used to rent waders, might try them.

Jet
10-25-2011, 03:38 PM
Scott,
I have a pair of small women's neopremes that were used a few times by my daughter. You are welcome to use them if you would like. You will have to make arrangements with Joey as I am in NM.

Jet

pvsprme
10-25-2011, 05:15 PM
Scott,
I got my grandkids some Albright waders this spring, can't remember the price, but it was cheap (like me) and they are ok. Small sizes, Kids. They are on sale now at Albrighttackle.
About $40 a pr. or less if I recall.

Charlie Gonzales
10-25-2011, 09:03 PM
Call me soon