PDA

View Full Version : Moss Manor on the Trinity River near Willow Creek

Bill Kiene semi-retired
10-21-2011, 09:29 PM
http://www.mossmanortheriverhouse.com/index.aspx

Has a nice river access right in front of the lodge.

donkeyhunter007
10-21-2011, 11:09 PM
Has anyone stayed here, and if so how is the river frontage for fishing?

Bill Kiene semi-retired
10-22-2011, 06:41 AM
I was told they have a nice piece of private river that is only available by boat otherwise.

I also heard it was very nice and the price is lower this year to get some people in there.

Looks like a nice place for two couples or a group of 4 guys @ $130/night total.

huntindog
11-07-2011, 10:05 AM
i stayed there last weekend and it is awesome. I took my family with me which is something that is not always real easy to do in willow creek (no offense to the big-foot hotel but it is not a place i would take my wife). There are two very good riffles imediately in front of the house and lots of room to fish. It was great because i could fish while my wife and kids hung out on the lawn, on the gravel bar, in the house etc...It is a bring your own food for dinner place and they have a huge kitchen set up, very big guest room, large screen TV with a million channels on the dish. The bed rooms are very large and sleep a family comfortably. Highly recomend it. It is a fairly new operation and they are working out some details but they are doing a good job. Really glad there is now another alternative in Willow Creek. I almost hate talking about it because it would be a pretty cool little secret...It is such a great deal that I am afraid i wont be able to book it on the weekends I want anymore.