PDA

View Full Version : New FF Video Website

k.hanley
10-17-2011, 12:22 PM
Here's the Press Release copy for my new video website.................

PACIFIC EXTREMES: MEDIA LIBRARY
New website launches fly fishing instructional videos

”PacX” is the vision and operation of owner Ken Hanley. It’s actually a branch of Ken’s company Adventures Beyond which was created in 1977. His commitment to being a conduit to the fly fishing adventure experience has never wavered. Ken’s been a staple on the Expo & Club circuit, in addition conducting clinics in pro shops, and providing outreach programs for various venues in the field.

The Pacific Extremes: Media Library is an ongoing project designed to share tips & inspirational moments focused on fly fishing and the great outdoors. Subjects will include specific field techniques, fly history connections, habitat exploration, travel, and “feel good moments.” The goal is to provide a platform for the public to increase their fly fishing skills and stay connected to our growing sport.

Ken’s collaboration with a wide variety of colleagues is the foundation to this media library. Their combined expertise provides a unique insider’s view to celebrating the legacy of fly fishing and the wilds. Approximately 24 videos will be produced for the project.

Access to view the material is free on http://medialibrary.pacificextremes.com .
You can view the videos from the comfort of your home, during a corporate lunch meeting, or even at trailside! Each video ranges in length from approximately 2 minutes to 10 minutes overall.

............... I hope you check it out and enjoy the content!
Cheers, Ken

Ed Wahl
10-17-2011, 07:45 PM
Allright Kenny, go get 'em bud.

You wouldn't believe how many times I've used that 'turbo' cast since you showed it to me. Way cool.

Let us know when you add more videos.

Ed

k.hanley
10-18-2011, 10:12 AM
Looks like we're having some server issues this morning on the site.

It now appears that Vimeo has corrected the problem and we should be running full steam ahead. Fingers crossed that they fixed it permanently.
Cheers, K

PS: Thanks Ed keep rolling with that turbo technique.

BenFishin
10-20-2011, 12:17 PM
excellent stuff Kenny!!

k.hanley
10-20-2011, 02:39 PM
Two thumbs up! Thanks Ben. It's pretty cool to see how the videos have traveled the planet in the last few days. 14 countries identified and quite a few views from "unknown?"
Cheers, Ken

jbird
10-20-2011, 04:18 PM
Ken, Youve sure done a lot of good things for this great sport. This is another excellent contribution!

Thanks Ken, keep up the good work :-) :-)

k.hanley
10-20-2011, 07:33 PM
Thanks J. I appreciate the note and your support. "More to come...."
Cheers, Ken