PDA

View Full Version : First day with the Go Pro

GreggH
10-12-2011, 01:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/captgreggh?blend=4&ob=5

Darian
10-12-2011, 02:34 PM
Hey!!! If that's your first day using the GoPro camera, I'm impressed. :nod: I like the way you've mixed stills with the video and the music is great. Congrats on both the filming and the fishing.... =D>

Frank Roepke
10-12-2011, 06:00 PM
Very Nice!!

Frank

EricO
10-12-2011, 07:37 PM
Nice....first time eh? Impressive stuff.

I've been eyeballing the go pro lately. THink I need to get myself one as a gift
for being me.

EO

Jay Murakoshi
10-12-2011, 08:50 PM
Gregg,

Go looking video. Are you using the flat lens housing or the standard case. I see a number of people are using GoPro's and creating some pretty good video's. I'll be posting some footage of our latest baja trip with some under water footage of a sail fish
I can say, I've sold a number of GoPro Naked Models but I understand they are discontinuing that line of camera's but will still be selling the motor sport and surf kit

Jay

GreggH
10-12-2011, 09:42 PM
Hey Jay,

I'm using the standard case I believe. It has the fish eye look to it, its not flat.

Cmcculloch
10-13-2011, 12:26 AM
Gregg,

..Naked Models but I understand they are discontinuing that line...
Jay

Let's keep the Naked Models for us photographers...

Jay Murakoshi
10-13-2011, 07:56 AM
I would love to see the Naked Models hang around but I think they are losing sales on the surf cam and the helmet cam. I have some camera's on order but don't know if they have stopped the sales of the Naked model

Gregg, the flat lens will give you a narrower view thus eliminating some of the "fish eye"
plus if you use it underwater, you'll have a much clearer picture than the standard gopro case.

Jay