PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to an Oregon fall

OregonSalmon
09-27-2011, 02:42 PM
Boys, fall started a few days ago and lasted for an entire 16 hours. The rains began and the neigbor's dog bit me. Could have been his kid, too close to call since they both look alike. Hope one of them doesn't have rabies but what the hay, don't think I can take another north Oregon coast winter. Was hoping God would take me but the cruel bugger loves the joy he gets on keeping me improvished, wet, cold, and hungry. I'm moving to Calcutta to work with the lepers. Mother Theresa, step aside, there be a new dog in the slums. Can't be worse than where I'm living now. Probably less of a meth problem.

On fishing: the salmon have showed in such numbers they now scare the seals. They have become the pirranha of the north coast. I saw a school gnawing on the Broadway bridge. Ruthless salmonoids. Everyone is so scared that we no longer fish for them. They own the road now. The great whites are sissies compare to these devils. Think they are peeved how we have treated them in the past. Salmon payback, salmon karma, but are now the Mike Tyson of the stream; crazy, strong, and will bite your ear off. I only have one left

Back to stalking at the library. Good hobby and cheap. Stay honest, upright, don't lie, cheat or steal and remember, God loves you, deal with it.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
09-27-2011, 10:09 PM
Hi Galen,

Are the local berries ripe?

What about the clams?

Dungeness crabs in the bay?

Let's talk food on the Oregon coast........

SHigSpeed
09-27-2011, 11:22 PM
Always look forward to and enjoy your updates. Gotta love north coast piranhas...

_SHig