PDA

View Full Version : Prams 101

Ned Morris
09-02-2011, 01:23 PM
Check out this month's issue of Salmon, Trout, & Steelheader Magazine. Nice article by Carl Blackledge on the specs of prams suited for different conditions and needs. If you're currently in the market for a new/used pram and have any questions I highly recommend you read this article. I lucked out and made the correct purchase. I cam close though to making a very $$$$ mistake.

SHigSpeed
09-02-2011, 01:42 PM
Check out this month's issue of Salmon, Trout, & Steelheader Magazine. Nice article by Carl Blackledge on the specs of prams suited for different conditions and needs. If you're currently in the market for a new/used pram and have any questions I highly recommend you read this article. I lucked out and made the correct purchase. I cam close though to making a very $$$$ mistake.

Nice! I'll have to check it out.

_SHig

KJE
09-06-2011, 03:20 PM
Anyone know where I can snag a copy? I tried Fisherman's Warehouse, but they don't carry it. None of the Sac fly shops do either, so far as I can tell.

SHigSpeed
09-06-2011, 03:41 PM
Anyone know where I can snag a copy? I tried Fisherman's Warehouse, but they don't carry it. None of the Sac fly shops do either, so far as I can tell.

Did you try the big box bookstores? They often carry it.

_SHig

KJE
09-07-2011, 12:20 PM
Thanks, I'll check it out.

Randy B
09-08-2011, 09:43 AM
Raley's has them.

Ned Morris
09-08-2011, 12:19 PM
Guns, Fishing, & Other Stuff in Dixon has copies too