PDA

View Full Version : KORKERS, Thank You

ICE
08-29-2011, 10:18 AM
Just wanted to give a big thank you to the people at Korkers for handling a warranty issue for me in a quick and hassle free way. I also wanted to let those on the board to be aware of the great product support these folks offer.
I had a pair of boots come apart on me recently. When I contacted Korkers customer support and after answering a few questions and sending pictures of the defect, they quickly sent me out a new pair of boot free of charge and shipping. They were quick to answer my questions via. e-mail and receptive to my comments and concerns. With that, it was an easy and hassle free experience. I am happy to do business with these guys any time.
And their product is great.

ICE

Bruce Berman
09-12-2011, 03:47 PM
I've got a love-hate relationship with Korkers. I really like the removable soul concept. I'm now on my 3rd pair, so the "love" is stronger than the "hate". However, my last pair kinda fell apart at the seams on the upper area. They were no longer in warranty, but I had expected to get more use out of them. I replaced them with a more inexpensive Korkers boot, figuring if they weren't going to last I might as well spend less. To be fair, in the past I have had good experiences with customer service.