View Full Version : New Winnabago View 24' Class C Motorhome

Bill Kiene semi-retired
08-19-2011, 10:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQEffLaG4b8

Our new toy........

Ed Wahl
08-19-2011, 11:07 PM
Sorry to hear that the tent Bill Keine has passed

I guess I should have seen it coming though. I have personally witnessed the "hardening" of the Sierra soils over the years. I started out many years ago just tossing out a bag.

As the soils got harder over the years I had to have an 'Ensolite' pad. Pretty cush stuff then.

When the soil hardened up more I had to go to the self inflating pads, and having to endure the ribbing of my hard-assed friends.

If this trend doesn't halt soon the Sierra's will be hard as a rock an I'll have to bunk with Bill.

Hey Bill, do you like red beans and rice for dinner?
It really keeps a tent warm, I'm sure it'll work for your new palace.

Ahh the scents we could have.

Ed

Jay Murakoshi
08-20-2011, 06:47 AM
Nice ride Bill. Are you going to display at the 2012 Kiene's Fly Fair.

Jay

Bill Kiene semi-retired
08-21-2011, 08:13 AM
Good idea Jay....

luckydude
08-21-2011, 08:27 AM
I have the same van though not with the conversion. We through a raised panel in the back, put a futon on that, hung a couple of hammocks, works great for us! I can even stick two canoes on top.

http://www.mcvoy.com/lm/sprinter

Jed Peters
08-21-2011, 09:37 AM
That thing is unreal!

Scott V
08-21-2011, 11:13 AM
Welcome to the no longer sleeping in a tent Bill, you are going to like. We love our RV. People say it is not camping, but I could careless about what others think, I love my RV.

Geoff H.
08-21-2011, 12:19 PM
We have had one for about a year. Great fishing vehicle. You will not be sorry.
Geoff Hansen

RenoLipRipper
08-21-2011, 12:24 PM
My wife and I think that is a great size for us. Seems like the truck frame (MBZ) is somewhat similar to the Dodge Sprinter? Maybe cheeper. I saw one the other day which was 4wheel drive, seems it would be great to do a ski vacation to the Colorado Rockies, Utah, and Canada. Or a Ford 4wheel drive van. But your rig is way first class. I like that size, as my parents have one of those monster 45 footers, but mom doesn't like to feel she is leaving home. Even though they rarely if ever cook in the thing.