PDA

View Full Version : G. Loomis CC GLX 9' 8wt.

Jay Murakoshi
08-16-2011, 09:31 AM
I'm selling my G. Loomis CC 9' 8wt 4 piece fly rod. It's still in excellent shape.

Information from the G. Loomis web site:

Saltwater flyfishing is highly dependent on bait, cover, current and tides. Where currents cross - creating rips, seams and turbulence - is the playground for saltwater anglers. It's where the baitfish find sanctuary and the game fish come to dine. It's where the depth changes on an otherwise boring flat that hides a big snook as he waits for unsuspecting prey. It's how we look at the world of saltwater fly fishing and it's what CrossCurrent is all about! It's the culmination of hours of research... on the water and in the factory, creating rods with incredible lifting power and fast tapers that help you make tight, aerodynamic loops so you can punch out unbelievably long cast after long cast, even in a stiff breeze. It's the beautiful appointments we've added to these rods to make them as enjoyable to look at as they are to fish. It's the light weight, the power and the castability that makes our CrossCurrent Series the most dynamic, most popular saltwater fly rods in the universe. There are seven rods in the CrossCurrent GLX family, all 4-piece travel rods, featuring Recoil (nickel-titanium) guides and anodized aluminum reel seats with our "yin yang" cutouts exposing a graphite insert with G.Loomis' iconic Skeleton Fish logo. Each rod comes in a soft, protective rod sock and travel case.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/jaysflies/IMG_0716.jpg

Selling price on for the rod is: $330.00 + shipping. New rods are listed at $680.00
If not sold by Friday, it's going on Ebay

Contact me at jaysflies@me.com for more information or to purchase the rod

Thanks

Jay SOLD !