PDA

View Full Version : Loomis CC GLX

Jay Murakoshi
08-08-2011, 08:58 PM
Selling a CC GLX fly rod - FR 1086 4 - CC GLX in plain words 9'-0" 6wt 4 piece CC GLX fly rod. Excellent Condition

Taken from the Loomis site:

This rod is at the lower end of the power curve for those saltwater fanatics that like to go a light as possible. It's designed with a responsive tip, combined with an extra-powerful butt-section, making it a great little rod for casting small flies on long leaders to bonefish, seatrout or puppy drum, especially in extra skinny water where the fish are easily spooked. For a six-weight, it's still got plenty of power and will handle big fish surprisingly well. A nice option for light-duty freshwater bass fishing.

The rod is still in excellent shape, just like most of my equipment that I sell. I've used the rod for stripers, bass and carp. It designed with a fast tip and stiff in the butt for lifting.

I'm slowly eliminating some of my equipment so I can see the back of my closet. With 38 years of collecting, I've acquired a lot of rods and reels. Time to unload

I'm selling the rod for $285.00 + shipping. Comes with a rod bag and the original triangular rod tube. An easy rod to travel with, you can even carry it on the plane.

If you interested, drop me an email at jaysflies@me.com
One week on the board and it's heading to Ebay

Thanks

Jay

lorney
08-09-2011, 05:53 AM
PM sent on the CC