PDA

View Full Version : 65# LMB limit of 5 fish in CA

Bill Kiene semi-retired
07-28-2011, 12:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwWblafrE_w&feature=related

Darian
07-28-2011, 07:44 AM
Geez,.... Just one of those fish would make me happy for the trip. Can't wait to get out there again.... :D

civicrr
07-28-2011, 08:50 PM
That guy has been catching giants on swimbaits for a while.

That last fish was incredible.:D:D

KD
07-28-2011, 10:52 PM
Delta Adventures served the DWR back in march for the Bubble Curtain study on Georgiana Sl. We were targeting Smallmouth for study purposes. The project's contractor biologist that was fishing with us presented some very interesting experiences and info fishing big swimbaits like the Hudds over deep water in a lake not far away from your favorite Napa winery. This was his game. BIG bass during prespawn was the story. I mean BIG! 10lb'rs were not remarkable.. I learned a lot over those 3 days...

Joe Mateas
07-29-2011, 11:22 AM
Thats a classic Butch Brown video and has made it's way around the web more than a few times. No matter how many times I see it I'm still in awe as he pull out toad after toad only to pull out a F'ing beast at the end. I wish I could get just one of those fish once every season and he's pulling tham out like it's nothing. The man definitely knows his waters as well as how to effectively fish swimbaits, hands down one of if not the best SB fisherman around.