Jay Murakoshi
07-23-2011, 11:36 AM
It's finally finished and live on Vimeo. I have attached the link

http://vimeo.com/26803799

I hope you enjoy the video

Jay

Darian
07-23-2011, 01:34 PM
Hey Jay,.... Really like the video; especially the underwater shots. Lotsa Carp in that lake. Looks like a lot of fun. Can't wait to get back to fishin'. I've been tying some Deer hair bugs and gettin' ready for a delta trip. :unibrow:

BillB
07-23-2011, 05:36 PM
Nice Jay. I thought that Success was carp central but it looks like Millerton may have it beat! Was the little rectangular area part of the lake or some sort of pond? I need to spend more quality time carping but I get a little twitchy when I get near LMB water!

Jay Murakoshi
07-23-2011, 09:48 PM
Bill,

If you've been to millerton, that's the dry pond you drive by on the way to the ramp. When the lake fills up, the water comes down the little side channel and then flows into the overflow pond and the carp follow. I hope there's more carp there on Monday. I don't go near the lake on weekends. I like bassy looking waters. LMB and carp are my two favorite fresh water fish

Jay

Jay Murakoshi
07-23-2011, 09:51 PM
Darian,

How are you feeling these days? My ribs are still sore and now I'm going for a consoltation on Wednesday for surgery. Taking care of my hernia that's been bugging me for the past year. Not looking forward to this. Nothing like what you had

October is just around the corner. I'm tying crease flies like there going out of style.

Jay

Tony P
07-23-2011, 10:26 PM
Nice vid! What's up with the switch from color to black & white? Let me know when you want to chase bones on this side of the hill. I've got them & the smallies staked out.

Tony