PDA

View Full Version : Delta Time

GreggH
07-20-2011, 06:10 PM
KD

i get it man...
Gregg you said it well. I have worked hard at letting people know and become aware of the unique and incredible Bass fishery the Delta offers the flyangler. I feel i had a big part in bringing it into focus. Your post makes me feel all warm and fuzzy It is surely a worldclass fishery and the topwater opportunities it allows would be hard to beat anywhere in the world. That doesn't mean it is a "no brainer", in fact it requires commitment and a thorough understanding of the environment to have consistency. I applaud your commitment!

The shallow water habitat and tidal influence make this fishery possible and certainly one of the best and unique in the world for flyfishers willing to pursue the topwater game. I hope more anglers will see the light and embrace it as you have. The fun factor and the attention it requires can settle the mind. As one of my clients said:..this is like a video game! That statement about sums it up.

For those that can't see past their noses and look beyond the next striper at this time of year all i can say is they are missing out on an incredible fishery and missing opportunity to grow their knowledge base of the Delta. i have said to many...it is a game that keeps on giving and the better you get at your presentations the more game you get to play....it's endless.

For those that have embraced the LmBass fishery and have found the joys it provides and are commited to learning the intricacies of the topwater game out there, i congratulate you. You are my heros! Keep at it!

Nice job Gregg!

KD

www.deltaadventures.com

Thanks for the kind word's KD I hope your well. If it wasn't for you I would have never discovered the incredible fly fishing opportunities we have right here in our back yard. Its hard to explain the feeling I get after a trip on the Delta you have introduced it to me and I'm very grateful.......(My wife not so much. A bass boat and all the gear that go's with it.) You have always been there for the FF community to openly help others both at the bench and on the water. You and your team have done a great job introducing this area to the fishing community and teaching us the challenges it faces. I encourage all of you to book a day or two with Capt.Doran he is a inspiration and a gentleman. http://www.deltaadventures.com/