PDA

View Full Version : 'The Upper North Fork of the American River'......

Bill Kiene semi-retired
07-15-2011, 10:35 PM
.....by Bill Carnazzo.

Bill has a very good article in the latest issue of the 'California Fly Fisher' magazine (August 2011).

Bill guides many small stream east of Sacramento and this is one of his favorites.

http://www.billcarnazzo.com/

DFrink
09-08-2011, 10:36 AM
Bill,

Do you sell this magazine at your shop? Anyone know where I can get a copy if not? I would love to read this article. On Bill's site it says text coming soon, but I can't wait any longer.

Dan

Ljarrett
09-08-2011, 03:20 PM
If Kiene's does'nt carry the magazine Barnes & Noble does, website for Calif.
Fly Fisher is www.calflyfisher.com

Larry

Ed Wahl
09-08-2011, 09:32 PM
It is a good article, Bill describes the different access trails honestly while not giving away the store.
There's enough info there for a total novice to have a go at the 'big' canyon.

Dan, if you can't find one you can have mine.

Ed

Jimmie
09-09-2011, 08:54 AM
Dan,

You can get one I think at the Nevada City Fly shop which isn't too far from you. I'd share my copy with you but right now I am in Penn. and won't be home until the 20th

Jimmie

DFrink
09-13-2011, 03:05 PM
Thanks Jimmie, maybe I'll head over there this weekend.

Dan

DFrink
09-13-2011, 03:07 PM
Thanks Ed, I'm going to call the shop and see if I can pick one up on the way home. Maybe I just need a subscription?

Dan

It is a good article, Bill describes the different access trails honestly while not giving away the store.
There's enough info there for a total novice to have a go at the 'big' canyon.

Dan, if you can't find one you can have mine.

Ed

kokaneejr
09-13-2011, 03:29 PM
Dan,

I only can subscribe to one mag right now and this is the one. Totally worth it for the info and the fly tying pages. Especially for where we live.