PDA

View Full Version : Caddis Pontoon Kick Boat

woodguru
06-25-2011, 09:55 AM
Earlier I ran an ad for a Caddis 8 foot pontoon boat, there is no such thing, I just got my boats mixed up, sorry. :o

What I have is a Caddis Kick Boat that has been used one time at Dark Lake. It worked great but then I promptly got an 8 foot pontoon boat with oars, liked that so much I got a 13 foot guide style rough water pontoon boat so my wife could be on it too.

I have pictures but don't know how to post them here, I can forward them to you if you email me. This was $550 a few years ago, perhaps 6 or 7. It is a model that has the black poly light weight frame with an integral comfortable seat. These are very easy to carry. The pontoons are in clean and perfect shape as they should be having been used only once.

This is the first time this has been listed correctly as to what it is, I'm not sure where I got the kick boat mixed up with the pontoon boat. :rolleyes I also have an 8 foot pontoon boat frame that you can get any 8 or 9 foot pontoons for from Fishcat, ODC, Southfork, Bronco, etc.

I'm asking $200, You can call me at 530-626-5881, I'm in Placerville