PDA

View Full Version : Spring Fling

Jay Murakoshi
06-17-2011, 03:03 PM
Just finished up my spring time fishing in La Paz. Spent almost 9 weeks in the Baja and will be returning in October. The fishing was fantastic for big roosters early in the season along with some jacks. The dorado took their time showing up but we did find some early fish and big fish. Towards the end of the trips, the numbers of dorado climbed and the big roosters left the beach. This year, we had some of the biggest tuna that I've ever seen down here.
A number of them went over 300lbs, a lot in the 200lb range and big numbers in the 150lb to 200lbs. I saw 3 today over 175lbs but the guys were green in the gills. It was really rough going out to the "88". I'm picking up a TFO blue water HD and hope I get a chance in October or maybe next year.

Speaking of next year, I'll be posting the new 2012 prices - pricewise, nothing is going to change, will stay at $1,600.00 but I will be advertising back to back weeks for a reduced price rate. Instead of $3,200.00 for 12 days of fishing the price will be ???????? Stay tuned.

I still have 2 spots for the October trip

I will be posting a complete report for the full 8 weeks, hopefully I will get some photo's from those who were here

Thanks

Jay

Scott V
06-17-2011, 03:23 PM
No 100+ pound toro this year?

Jay Murakoshi
06-17-2011, 05:02 PM
I haven't retired yet. It's coming!!!!!

Jay

Richard Wright
06-18-2011, 04:49 PM
Jay,

You did a great job this Spring as a host. You are suited for what you do. Now, post some pics, especially of the big Roos.

Oh, and sign me up for 2 weeks next year. Efren, of course.