PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to the regulars here who keep it exciting

Bill Kiene semi-retired
06-06-2011, 08:47 AM
I want to personally thank all the 'regulars' here on our nice little message board.

Without them it would be dull.......

I know lots of people come here daily too but don't feel compelled to post. We understand that too and hope the information here is helpful and fun for all.

Some have reasons that they can't get out much now but this does fill a void in their lives too.

We love the photos.

Thank too all......

Rich Morrison
06-06-2011, 09:36 AM
And thank you Bill. You're the one who provides the venue. I miss Nor Cal terribly - we live where we have to some times though it's not always our first choice - and this board helps me stay connected to the pulse of fly fishing there and I can't tell you hom nice that is for me.
Rich

Bill Kiene semi-retired
06-07-2011, 06:53 AM
That's great Rich.....

There is some amazing stuff up here from time to time.

What part of TX?

Brett Humphries who worked for us for a while has a new flats boat and lives in Austin now.

Jaybinder
06-07-2011, 06:50 PM
Thank you Bill for the great forum! I have learned a lot and read some entertaining stuff here.

All of you lurkers out there need to sign up and say hello. As I'm sure you've read, most people here are very engaging and happy to share their opinions. Don't be shy.

On a side note I'm buying Kienes from Scott V and turning the shop into a hair salon. The back stock of hackles must be worth millions!:p

Rich Morrison
06-07-2011, 09:44 PM
Bill I'm in Abilene. I've been down to Austin a few times - it's a bit of a drive. I've been chasing bass with a fly rod but it is hard down here without a boat and that is not in the cards. Someday I'll be back.

Scott V
06-08-2011, 09:24 AM
Bill if it wasn't for your site I would have never meet so many new friends and learned as much as I have so quickly. I even doubt I would have continued fly fishing without the support and friendship I have received from your site. Thanks to you and everyone that has helped me along the way to become a better fly fisher person.