PDA

View Full Version : Fuller Lake Info request

JohnS
05-26-2011, 06:57 PM
Was thinking about a trip up to Fuller and was wondering if anyone has been there. Some one had posted it opened May 15th. Any info was be appreciated

neil
05-27-2011, 01:05 PM
I just saw a post on the Fish Sniffer indicating Bowman Lake Road was still under lots of snow, so not sure how far off of HWY 20 is passable.

Post back if you go, I love that area and can't wait to get up there.

Cmcculloch
05-30-2011, 11:13 PM
Here is the PGE web site listing opening and closing dates for their facilities in Northern California - http://www.pge.com/recreation/. The list was recently updated for 2011 dates. (The May 15th opening was for last year). There is an Excel file directly under the heading "Campgrounds and Picnic Areas" that has the updated information for all the PGE controlled lakes. Fuller is listed in Area 4 - I-80 corridor Donner Summit to Auburn.

It now says Fuller Lake Dam - Angler Access is Open. There are no fees to park near the dam, but parking is limited. The road to the day use area and launch ramp is scheduled to open June 17, 2011 with fees of $7 day use, $ 10 launch and day use, and $ 50 annual pass. The day use area has picnic tables, a restroom, and launch ramp. The usual caveats apply about opening estimates depend on weather and repair schedules.

JohnS
05-31-2011, 09:17 AM
Thanks for the info.......was wondering if anyone has fished up there yet?