PDA

View Full Version : News from Brad Bohen of Musky Country

Bill Kiene semi-retired
05-20-2011, 08:26 AM
Howdy Everyone

I'm back in Musky Country now. Life is Good. Fishing is even better!

Hey if you Facebook you can follow along on the Musky Tribe exploits now...we have a Musky Country Outfitters page and I also have an AftonAngler one personally so Friend-Up and keep up with what is happening day-to-day this season. So far it has been a little bit of everything...trout, lakeruns, panfish, pike, walleye, bass and even a few early musky...

Our new web site is up and working www.MuskyCountryOutfitters.com big thanks to Lucky Porter for doing all the design work and also to John Simonson at Web Stream Dynamics for the hosting and all the technical, webby/guru stuff! John is an excellent web mentor and also an avid Fly Angler and I encourage anyone looking for interwebs help to seek out his council;)

BIG NEWS - Next Friday - May 27th (the night prior to the Northern Wisconsin Musky Opener) Musky Country Outfitters is presenting the 2011 Costa Fly Fishing Film Tour in little ol' Seeley, WI at the Sawmill Saloon/Freight Station Theater! That's right!! The big national F3T ( www.flyfishingfilmtour.com ) and all of the kick-ass fly fishing related films from around the world will be showing on the banks of the Namekagon River in one of the coolest venues of all time!

It should be an excellent party. I'm inviting everyone on my email list to consider it...and if you can not make it you can still but a ticket! We are putting everyone's name who purchases a ticket into a drawing for cool prizes including - a fly rod/reel/line combination donated by MCO supporters Chippewa River Custom Rods and Scientific Anglers/3M and the grand prize of a play and stay fly fishing package two days of fishing with Musky Country Outfitters and a nights lodging!! Plus lots of other cool schwag!!!

Tickets are $12 at the door. If you want to support MCO and have a shot at some prizes you can respond to this email directly and I will take your ticket order. THANKS! 10% of the proceeds will go to the Afton Angler Scholarship Fund and will go towards the scholarship of a young fly angler.

Doors Open at 5pm show starts at 7pm... www.seeleywis.com

Please help us spread the word and consider supporting this effort!!

Thank You so much for your help and consideration.

This will be the Premier Showing of our HIT fly fishing film Musky Country - Zero 2 Hero in the place where it was filmed in its entirety...Musky Country! We will have the full length DVD for sale at the show and will be signing them...or if you are interested you can visit our film making partner Robert Thompson's site ( www.thirdyearflyfisher.com ) to purchase this great work online. Some folks have called Zero2Hero "...one of the be t fly fishing films ever made..." It was often a crowd favorite all across the country on the Fly Fishing Film Tour this past winter. I traveled to over 20 cities tagging along with the Tour and got to see a great deal of crowd reaction to all of the wonderful films.

It's a great couple of hours of fly fishing goodness!

Hope all is well in your corner of the world. And I hope to see you at the Fly Fishing Film Tour next Friday Night;)

OK...I'm off to go fishing...er dropping by the job site today...

Thanks Again

Your Pal

Brad Bohen

Head Guide/Owner - Musky Country Outfitters
2 Time World Record Holder - Musky on the Fly
www.MuskyCountryOutfitters.com

ps - Pretty Penny the fishdog would love it if you came to Seeley too....