PDA

View Full Version : Mad River

Jeff Fisher
05-16-2011, 10:16 AM
The Mad below Ruth Lake, along with most waters up here on the northcoast, open up again at the end of the month. I talked with Mike at the Eureka Flyshop for while about the upper Mad. Got some good info as usual, but wondered if anyone on the Board had some 1st hand experience fishing the upper Mad for trout. Love to see some pics of what the river looks like up there, if any one has any.

Are these resident fish, holdover pellet-eaters, or just wayward steelhead? Any particular hatches going on up there?

Thanks for any info.

~J

FlyReelFisher
05-16-2011, 11:01 AM
Why do you ask questions you already know the answer to?

EricO
05-16-2011, 11:14 AM
You sure complain alot FRF....go fish somewhere. Anywhere.

Jeff Fisher
05-16-2011, 11:15 AM
Ha! How did I know you'd chime in with your usual uplifting, supportive, and helpful contributions to this Board? What a suprise.......

Dude......please just go away. If you have a problem with me, pm me like you usually do and I'll go ahead and ignore you.

Mike O
05-16-2011, 11:21 AM
Why do you ask questions you already know the answer to?

Ummmm

Because he doesn't have the answers completed in his planning? Maybe he wants some more first hand stuff? That area is pretty remote, and I would hate to waste a trip to find it blown out, snowed in, all stocked, no wild, etc.

My pappy always told me to shut up if I had nothing constructive to say....but then you aren't alone on this board in that...you just don't seem to be part of the in-crowd which allows to to flame others.

FlyReelFisher
05-16-2011, 11:22 AM
He lives there. And he answered his own question in his question. It's irritating, I'm sorry...

Why didn't ya'll respond earlier? Come jump on the bandwagon now...

And what is the "in-crowd?" Ahahaha