PDA

View Full Version : TFO TiCr-X 9' 10wt

dpaul
04-28-2011, 09:41 AM
Sold. Thanks!

Edit: BigSky, really? It was offered and sold for $120 including shipping to Redmond WA. Took about half an hour from posting the ad to making the sale. Used Paypal and UPS. I know the market for cheap 10 weights is volatile and difficult to get a handle on, but I hope you'll find this information sufficient for conducting your market research. If you were interested in the rod, I have an identical rod in excellent condition I'd sell for the same price.

I know that I'm new here and don't have much clout; but, man that is so extremely annoying it is unbelievable... it's just that it's not difficult to clearly edit and or mark an ad to note an item has sold without deleting the asking price. Note, I say asking price, not the deal reached by the buyer and seller. It makes it extremely difficult for buyers and sellers to do "market research". It's just a pet peave and I believe it to be rude.

BigSky
04-28-2011, 07:53 PM
I know that I'm new here and don't have much clout; but, man that is so extremely annoying it is unbelievable.

Ed Wahl
04-28-2011, 08:03 PM
He He, reply pending......

Relax BigSky, I think that in the absence of any way to delete a thread when sold dpaul did what he could to let everyone know.

And there aint no clout, just us fishermen.

Welcome aboard by the way.

How's the fishing going in Montana?

Ed

BigSky
04-28-2011, 09:14 PM
Ed, I am relaxed. It's just that it's not difficult to clearly edit and or mark an ad to note an item has sold without deleting the asking price. Note, I say asking price, not the deal reached by the buyer and seller. It makes it extremely difficult for buyers and sellers to do "market research". It's just a pet peave and I believe it to be rude. Anyway, life goes on.

Fishing has been really good off and on. The problem is that we can't seem to shake this winter or winter-like weather. I've been lucky enough to hit three rivers and one lake in the past several weeks. I've had luck every time. I'm looking forward, hopefully, to some reasonably nice weather prior to the spring runoff that will all but shut us down for a month, give or take.

How about your neck of the woods, any luck?