PDA

View Full Version : Graffiti at Pryramid Lake

firedad0
04-18-2011, 07:04 PM
East side of Pyramid closed due to vandalism. (East side only)
Some people suck.

http:www.thisisreno.com/2011/04/access-road-to-pyramid-at-pyramid-lake-closed/

jayclarkflyfishing
04-18-2011, 08:32 PM
This vandalism really blows.Some people have no respect what so ever.

Jay

bigfly
04-19-2011, 02:46 PM
All things considered, we're lucky they let us fish out there at all.

Jim

catch&release
04-19-2011, 09:24 PM
I seen that this weekend with some of that crap at the nets on one of the buildings. Sounds like we should put on some war paint and take care of these idiots!

firedad0
04-19-2011, 10:22 PM
We are lucky they let us fish there, but they need the revenue made from fisherman. I think they know we weren't the ones responsible and consider us their watch dogs for the next vandals.

1flyfisher
04-20-2011, 12:10 PM
I know quite a few local folks that live @ the pyramid lake reservation. The kids/teenagers that live out there are holy terrors. They vandalize everything and anything, vandalize and steal what they can from stored boats and stored trailers, spray paint crap with graffitti, break into homes, leave garbage and beer bottles all over their party sites and I've seen quite a few get hauled off in handcuffs and from what I have been told by my friends is that they are dealt with fairly lightly and Folks tell me they are a big problem. So don't think the problem isn't emanating from right within the pyramid lake reservation and that it is exclusively coming from external sources ie, white kids coming in from off the reservation.