PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Looking for used 3wt reel (and maybe a rod too) Whatdya' got?

57HotrodVW
04-16-2011, 05:54 AM
Hi all,

I'm looking for a nice reel which can be used with a 3wt line. Not looking for brand new, but needs to be in nice shape and would prefer to have something with a good drag setup (i.e, disc drag) - maybe something along the lines of an Orvis Battenkill Bar Stock (BBS) I/II or Orvis CFO I/II?

Rod-wise, I've been looking at medium action rods, like the Redington Classic Trout in a 3wt, 4 piece 7'6".

Got something gathering dust in your closet? If so, let me know what you've got, and how much that you're asking for it. Photos preferred as well - post them here or email to 57HotrodVW@need4speed.com

Thanks!
--Eric

cadisaction
04-18-2011, 11:40 AM
I have a Lamson Litespeed 1 guide finish perfect for a 3. I also am selling a sage txl 7'10" #3 "a sweet setup" I wrapped the rod so it's considered a custom rod. I'll make you a good deal on either or both.

57HotrodVW
04-18-2011, 01:47 PM
I have a Lamson Litespeed 1 guide finish perfect for a 3. I also am selling a sage txl 7'10" #3 "a sweet setup" I wrapped the rod so it's considered a custom rod. I'll make you a good deal on either or both.

I'm interested. Can you send a few pics and prices to the above email addy?

Thanks!
--Eric