PDA

View Full Version : Water Ready Pontoon 12 Feet

NCL
04-10-2011, 01:35 PM
I am selling my Water Ready 12 foot pontoon (12 foot by 19" pontoons) boat. The pontoon comes with a lean tower, Scotty Anchor system (rear), 25 feet on rope (no anchor), a front cleat for an anchor and a ring to attack the anchor or whatever. The pontoons have a ten year warranty.There are two Sawyer oars, a pump, and a foam rod holder for two rods on the side of the pontoon with another rod holder on the lean tower arm. Also included is a Catacart to move the pontoon, the pontoon weighs about 85 pounds, so it is not heavy but it is bulkly to handle. Unique to this pontoon is a wheel system that I designed and had built, the wheel is set up to go either in the front or the back by just slipping it in the receiver, the pontoon then can be easily wheeled to a launch point. Also included is a truck rack for the pontoon, the rack is comprised of two metal side plates that go on the top of the bed and two wood cross beams to hold the pontoon up off the bed, the pontoon is secured to the rack with four bungee cords. I have had this rack on two different pick ups and I have two sets of cross beams,one wider, the rack fits on a six foot bed. I would be willing to discuss delivery options. I am asking $1000. I need the room in my garage so I need to get this sold.

NCL
04-18-2011, 06:06 AM
I know I am competing with that custom pontoon on Craigslist but I thought I would move this back to the top.

NCL
04-23-2011, 11:54 AM
Back to the top