PDA

View Full Version : I'm out of fishing reports

OregonSalmon
04-06-2011, 09:40 AM
Boys, the feeshin' dries up here right about now. Probably could snag a surf perch in the ass but other than that it is hoping the daylillies bloom. That and hoping the loggers behave. The boys don't like my tree huggin' 'tude. They seem to be worn out at the end of the day since they haven't kicked my ass. Tough job killin' the trees. I'll give the boys that. Smelly buggers.
Since I have nothing to add to actual fishing I will post my fish reports, all fake, it is what I do, about the area. Thought I'd sell them to the local free rag but of course that is a pipe dream. You my friends will have to suffer the words. An Oregon winter will make a man cruel. I now look at puppies and think of them as veal. Damn log trucks stop quicker than this winter. I've had ugly homeless women sleeping on the couch that left sooner than this friggin' winter! Damn thing kicks me in the groin everyday, much like the ugly homeless women did when I said they had to go. Lesson learned on that.
Ya' all hang in there. Hey, the Deschutes in June for the salmonflies. Incredible hatch. Something to see. Good camping. If you have a drift boat you can float for days and there is a shuttle. Very nice spot that time of the year. Plus there is nothing like a stonefly tickle when they run down your shirt. Lot of bugs.
Take care.

Jaybinder
04-06-2011, 11:23 AM
How much are you paying these homeless women to kick you in the nuts? :p