PDA

View Full Version : Russian River Wild Steelhead

flirodr1
04-06-2011, 07:12 AM
The Russian River Wild Steelhead Society will be holding the 3rd Annual Gathering of Great Steelheaders. The Russian River Wild Steelhead Society is a group of devoted steelhead fishers who would like to make an impact on the Russian River. This gathering will be held at the Sportsman's Club in Duncans Mills on April 16. The event this year is important because the funds raised from this event and from past events will be used for projects on the Russian River. Finally, after much discussion, the California Department of Fish and Game has decided to give us some stream rehab projects for our members to work on, these projects will begin this summer.

Please contact King's Bait & Tackle in Guerneville for Tickets. 707-869-2156 Tickets are $45 for non-members or $35 for members. Doors open at 3:30.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
04-06-2011, 07:57 AM
There is lots of history over on the Russian River. In it's day it was world famous.

If you can, going to these events is always important to help promote the Steelhead fisheries in Nor Cal.

Jasonh
04-06-2011, 09:50 PM
Looking forward to this event. I will be there tying flies and talking steelhead along with many others. Come support a great cause!

JH

Rick J
04-07-2011, 06:40 AM
This is the first year I have had time to make it down to Spey-O-Rama which conflicts!! I generally attend the fall get together

Bill Kiene semi-retired
04-13-2011, 08:03 PM
It is this coming weekend.

Saturday, April 16, 2011