PDA

View Full Version : Tarpon Cay Lodge: Canceled spots offered at a discount

Keith Kaneko
04-02-2011, 09:18 AM
We just had a few cancellations on a couple of weeks at Tarpon Cay Lodge this summer. Due to cancellation fees incurred by these canceling clients, we will be able to forward these forfeited funds as a discount on these spots. Please contact me if you are interested. Thank You!

Keith Kaneko
Angling On The Fly

dbrosier
04-02-2011, 07:29 PM
We just had a few cancellations on a couple of weeks at Tarpon Cay Lodge this summer. Due to cancellation fees incurred by these canceling clients, we will be able to forward these forfeited funds as a discount on these spots. Please contact me if you are interested. Thank You!

Keith Kaneko
Angling On The Fly

What are the dates?

steelheadsicko
04-04-2011, 12:12 PM
interested shoot me the dates and qoutes for two fisherman

Bill Kiene semi-retired
04-04-2011, 01:00 PM
Tarpon Cay Lodge has baby Tarpon and adult Tarpon as well.

A very popular place to fish that is northwest of Cancun in a remote little fishing village.

http://www.anglingonthefly.com/TarponCayLodge.html

gjake999
04-04-2011, 03:16 PM
would like to go if the dates are right---get back to me please---jake

Bob Laskodi
04-04-2011, 05:00 PM
Well, I'm interested in taking advantage of this, but my usual tarpon partner is unavailable on any of the remaining dates. So, if any one would be interested in teaming up with me, please get in contact with me via PM or email. I can do any of the dates, but would prefer the June dates. Here is the info I've received from Keith:

Tarpon Cay Lodge
June 20 - 27, 2011 (2 spots)
July 2 - 9, 2011 (2 spots)
July 17 - 24, 2011 (4 spots)
Package Details: 7N/6D fishing at a rate of $3,187.50 (single angler) or $2,471.25 per angler (double occupancy)
These are spots that have become available by canceling clients that have forfeited some of their deposits. Hence, I am able to forward their cancellation fees / forfeited deposits as a discount to you.

-----Bob
robertlaskodi@comcast.net