PDA

View Full Version : Captain Maury Hatch........yahoo!

Bill Kiene semi-retired
03-31-2011, 10:02 AM
Our good buddy Maury Hatch, who manages the iconic Vic's Ice Cream Parlor on Riverside Blvd in south Sacramento, just got his Captains license from the US Coast Guard.

With his new 19' Yamaha G4 jet sled he will be guiding for Stripers and Shad locally.

Hatch
03-31-2011, 09:32 PM
Thank you Bill for nice plug.
I will be guiding 3 to 4 days a week, targeting Striper, Shad and Smallmouth, on the Delta, American, Feather, Sac. and Yuba rivers. All rods, reels, fly's and meals included (Sage XI3s, Redington CPXs, Galvan Reels and Rio lines) My April calendar is full. I have some dates available in May and June if anyone is interested.
Thanks Again to all the good folks at Kiene's.

Maury Hatch
Firsthatchguideservice@yahoo.com

Woodman
03-31-2011, 09:37 PM
Do the meals include Vic's Ice Cream? Is there a freezer on board? I'm confused...

But seriously, congrats Maury.

I've had the pleasure to fish with Maury on a trip he donated to a raffle for the local school PTA.

Jeff C.
04-01-2011, 07:47 AM
Congrats Maury! I'll see you out on the water during shad season. Jeff

Mark Kranhold
04-02-2011, 06:01 PM
Right on Maury, congrats! I think you should be fishing Hatch reels tho.:D

ssy
04-03-2011, 07:55 AM
Our good buddy Maury Hatch, who manages the iconic Vic's Ice Cream Parlor on Riverside Blvd in south Sacramento, just got his Captains license from the US Coast Guard.

With his new 19' Yamaha G4 jet sled he will be guiding for Stripers and Shad locally.

vic's ice cream? omg, i use to go there after school every day 36 years ago. suicide sodas, rasberry ice cream, and hot dog sandwiches. what memories!