PDA

View Full Version : Orvis 9 X 9 Rod

pgw
03-30-2011, 11:13 AM
Price Reduction!
Orvis "9-by-9", 9-weight graphite 4-piece, only 4 3/8 ounces, with just the right amount of forgiveness for finess (especially compared to the "crow-bars" that are so popular right now), yet a great deal of "muscle" in the lower sections to put the screws to even a LARGE fish if needed. This one will throw an 8 or 9 weight line and a 10 weight shooting head with essentially no difference in performance, and is truly a "launcher", wind or no wind. Great fighting butt (barely used) and original rod sock with unique "side pocket" for the fighting butt. Original protective brass-capped tube also included. Used but NOT abused.

$125 + $11.95 estimated shipping cost the for lower-48 U.S. only. You will pay no more for shipping than I do, if the shipping is less, I'll refund the excess, if it is more, I'll eat it.

PM or e-mail pgwulf@yahoo.com

Paul

pgw
05-17-2011, 08:33 AM
Reduced Price to $125

Don S
05-17-2011, 09:21 AM
Way too temping.....that looks like the old HLS rod . And unless you have casted one there is no way to appreciate it ! I have two 8's and one 7 . If the rafters weren't saggin' and needed some cleaning out .....I'd arm wrestle ya for it ! What a steal.