PDA

View Full Version : Pontoon Boat Water Ready 12 Foot

NCL
03-13-2011, 06:56 AM
I am selling my Water Ready 12 foot pontoon (12 foot by 19" pontoons) boat. The pontoon comes with a lean tower, Scotty Anchor system (rear), 25 feet on rope (no anchor), a front cleat for an anchor and a ring to attack the anchor or whatever. The pontoons have a ten year warranty.There are two Sawyer oars, a pump, and a foam rod holder for two rods on the side of the pontoon with another rod holder on the lean tower arm. Also included is a Catacart to move the pontoon, the pontoon weighs about 85 pounds, so it is not heavy but it is bulkly to handle. Unique to this pontoon is a wheel system that I designed and had built, the wheel is set up to go either in the front or the back by just slipping it in the receiver, the pontoon then can be easily wheeled to a launch point. Also included is a truck rack for the pontoon, the rack is comprised of two metal side plates that go on the top of the bed and two wood cross beams to hold the pontoon up off the bed, the pontoon is secured to the rack with four bungee cords. I have had this rack on two different pick ups and I have two sets of cross beams,one wider, the rack fits on a six foot bed. This pontoon has been on the Trinity River and several stillwater locations including Baum Lake. I am asking $1000 . I do not have picture but I can get some later in the week.

NCL
03-17-2011, 02:35 PM
I have more pictures that I can email.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
03-22-2011, 07:06 AM
Video clip ad for Water Ready ponton boats:

http://www.magictailout.com/video_waterready.htm

What would or did all that cost new?

Looks like a serious boat.

NCL
03-23-2011, 05:49 AM
Bill,

I am not sure of the new price. If I recall correctly I paid $1500 for the pontoon a few years ago and it was a demo model that had been out a few times. The other items, the wheel, the truck rack, and the catacart add about another $650, so I have $2150 invested. The wheel is my own design so that would have to be built at a fabricating shop, the same holds for the truck rack.

NCL
03-23-2011, 06:25 AM
Here are couple more pictures

Bill Kiene semi-retired
03-23-2011, 09:23 AM
Looks like a great deal.....

Is it a one man boat or two man?

NCL
03-23-2011, 11:26 AM
It is presently set up for one person only, the pontoons at twelve feet could handle two people by replacing the frame.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
03-23-2011, 11:05 PM
That would be fantastic for multi-day float trips.

This is one of the few pontoon boats that you can stand up in and cast too.

Some of my friends use 10' one man pontoon boats on the Dean River in BC for floating and camping for a week.

NCL
03-24-2011, 05:58 AM
I had a similar pontoon that was 10. I went with the 12 foot because standing and casting is more stabile. With the shorted pontoon there is some rocking motion and I did not have a lean tower on that frame and was sure I was going to take a header into the water.