PDA

View Full Version : WTS Sage 8150-4, TFO TiCrX 890-4, Ross Evolution 0, Redington

windknot
03-11-2011, 11:57 AM
I wanted to update my earlier listing but it won't let me change the title, so I'm making a new thread to better reflect the gear I still have.

Rods:

-Custom 586-4 on a Batson Rainshadow blank (not my build), full wells grip which is rare on a 5wt rod (could be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on your personal preference), excellent condition, rod has a nice medium action, comes with custom sleeve and nice silver aluminum tube. SOLD.

-TFO TiCrX 890-4, great condition except the previous owner sanded down the rod handle a bit to better fit his hand, so now it has a bit more of a taper, with rod sleeve. SOLD.

-Cabela's LST 590-4, excellent condition with only very slight discoloration on the grip, comes with Cordura-covered Cabela's rod case and sleeve. SOLD.

Reels:

-Redington Rise 5/6, moss colored, good condition with some dings and scratches, but the moss (darker titanium) color hides them well, overall very clean. SOLD.

I'm also open to trades or partial trades (either way) if you've got a few items I'm still hunting for:
-Orvis Battenkill Large Arbor I gold, older style

If you don't have these particular items but do have something else that you might want to trade for something I've got, just shoot me a PM.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Matt

socallies23
03-17-2011, 09:37 PM
Any pics of the evo 0 reel?

windknot
03-17-2011, 10:59 PM
Hi Matt,

PM sent.

windknot
03-18-2011, 12:59 PM