PDA

View Full Version : Just found out

Jay Murakoshi
03-10-2011, 10:39 AM
I just found out that I'm still a GoPro dealer amongst all the big players, like REI, Best Buy, etc.....

I don't know if you've seen any of their new products but they now have an LCD back that fits the new HD camera's. So now you can see what your filming. It plugs right into the back of the camera and YES it can go underwater. I comes with four back door adapters for the existing body. They also have a Battery BacPac that will give you longer working time with the camera. Like I mentioned before, I'm using a flat lens housing for my underwater projects that gives you a much clearer image. Not a product of GoPro. I will have my GoPro camera with me at the Kiene Fly Fair in April so you can see what the LCD back looks like. I do have these items on order and should have them available some time next week.
Call or email me for more information.....

I have to order a minimum of 6 HD Hero Naked camera's but that shouldn't be hard to fill that order. The company is now world wide and you see a lot of advertising on the Versus channel and other sports stations.

Interested???? drop me a line

Jay

Jay Murakoshi
03-10-2011, 05:59 PM
I just received notice that I have some LCD backs for the GOpro Hero HD camera's on the way. I have a limited supply so if you're interested, email and reserve your's.
I also have Lithium-Ion batteries, always good to carry a fully charged spare battery

Thanks

Jay

aaron
03-10-2011, 06:22 PM
Jay, how much for an lcd back? No 3d's on the way ;)

Go pro's are fun, I'm such a perfectionist every time I break mine out I end up spending all of my time tweaking camera angles trying to figure out what's best rather than capturing anything significant. Fun to play with and Imovie makes stringing together clips pretty mindless.
Apparently this forum doesn't support vimeo embeds.