PDA

View Full Version : FS: Ross Evolution 0, Orvis BBS I/spool, Sage 8150-4

windknot
03-07-2011, 12:00 PM
Well, it's that time of the year again. Each spring I find myself buying new gear that I don't really need, so each spring I also need to clean out some of the gear that I really don't need in order to finance these new toys, and maybe save up a bit of gas money for the summer.

Rods:

-Custom 586-4 on a Batson Rainshadow blank (not my build), full wells grip which is rare on a 5wt rod (could be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on your personal preference), excellent condition, rod has a nice medium action, comes with custom sleeve and nice silver aluminum tube. $120 plus shipping.

Reels:

-Orvis Battenkill Bar Stock (BBS) I, titanium, new in box. SOLD.

-Orvis BBS I spool, titanium, new in box. SOLD.

I'm also open to trades or partial trades (either way) if you've got a few items I'm still hunting for:
-any 280-4, 286-4, 2710-3 or 2710-4 rod (my 266-4 is just too short for the kind of fishing I usually do)
-Orvis Battenkill Large Arbor I gold, older style

By the way, if you do have that older-model BLA I in gold, let me know because I'd love to take it off your hands. :D

Post a reply or shoot me a PM if you have any questions. After a few days I'll post this ad on another forum or two, but I try to give Kiene's regulars first crack. I'll knock a few bucks off the price if you're local (east bay area) and want to come make the transaction in person. I might be adding a few more things too in the next week or two, so check back!

Thanks,
Matt

garyfly
03-07-2011, 01:35 PM
I will take the BBS I and the extra spool if you still have it.

PM me for pmt / shipping info.