PDA

View Full Version : Simms and Patagonia Bags

Loren E
02-23-2011, 02:18 AM
I have a patagonia great divider, patagonia vest pack backpack, simms roll-top dry creek pack, and simms dry creek fanny pack. All are well used. Please PM if interested and going to the Pleasanton Show this weekend. Thanks -LE

Mumbles
02-23-2011, 10:32 AM
Prices please. Some items of interest there. Thank you.

KJE
02-23-2011, 10:40 AM
Concur with Mumbles. I'm interested in a couple of those items.

gjake999
02-23-2011, 11:07 AM
that makes 3 for prices--need a travel bag---greg

eric.carlson
02-23-2011, 04:26 PM
Piling on the request for prices, I will be at the show and am potentially interested in one or more depending on the cost.

eric

tacocat
02-23-2011, 05:47 PM
Here's one of Loren's earlier posts. I hope he doesn't mind. It has prices and pics. I'm not sure what's available and what's not.

http://www.kiene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21002

I contacted him about one of his Simms bags and meeting him at Pleasanton. I think that's what started it. I've bought from Fastlane Loren in the past, and he and his father are great to deal with.

Hopefully, I'm not speaking out of line by stating that he accepts Paypal. I just know he's in travelling mode right now.

Hector

Loren E
02-23-2011, 08:50 PM
Hey guys sorry for my haste in throwing the post up, just wanted to see if there is some interest as I am throwing stuff together to come home to CA for the show.

for the backpack: It is in good shape except one tiny hole where a hook went through and I aquasealed it right after. retail is $150, so $75 OBO seems reasonable

for the fanny pack I have two: on one everything is in decent shape including the main pocket zipper, but the two tiny pockets on the belt no longer have zippers because they rusted off after a trip where I forgot to rinse them. The main pack itself is great though and the weather proof zipper is in good shape. Let me check on the condition of the other one at home. Looking for $35 OBO

For the great divider patagonia boat bag $150 OBO. This one is in good shape, great bag. I also added a slitted foam fly holder on top which is great for quick switches while on the boat.

For the patagonia vest pack, I would like to keep the vest attachments for the patagonia stormfront pack I am getting, so this would just be the backpack minus the vest. I put a small slit in the top of the pack which is really nice for sliding the mouth piece of a camelback through for long hikes. $50 OBO

Thanks for the kind words Hector, much appreciated! Glad you have enjoyed that tibor freestone.

thanks all -Loren