PDA

View Full Version : Delta Bass-N-Fly Event Update

k.hanley
02-16-2011, 02:04 PM
Due to a series of circumstances the Bass-N-Fly Team will not be holding an event this year. It is certainly unfortunate, but it is necessary to honor that decision.

However.........we'll see you in 2012!!! Thank you folks for your continued support. We appreciate it.
With respect, Ken

Icastnblast
02-16-2011, 02:17 PM
I hope nothing too serious has happened.

Though I was excited to participate this year, I will be that much more prepared for next year.

Darian
02-16-2011, 03:21 PM
Hmmm,.... Me too. I was planning on participating this year, too. Hope it has nothing to do with anyones misfortune.... :confused: Next year. 8)

mark
02-17-2011, 09:50 AM
sorry to hear it guys!!! Its a beautiful event you guys put on and I look forward to coming back to fish it in 2012.

Maybe a bunch of us bass ff guys can make a get together around this same time and have an informal meet & greet with some fishing. I will volunteer to grill some burgers after its over!!!

Again, I hope all is ok and no health issues with any of the directors or anything like that, I was VERY impressed with the event last year and had a blast, so thank you K. Hanley and crew.

k.hanley
02-17-2011, 02:33 PM
Thanks everyone for the good vibes (calls, posts, etc). To be sure you don't misinterpret the original post......

The BNF Team is not breaking up. We simply have family health issues that demand our full attention at this time.

We'll see you in 2012.
With respect, Ken

Rich Leonetti
02-18-2011, 09:11 AM
That's too bad. I had already started tying a new pattern. Oh well, I have a year to develop it now....see ya in 2012