PDA

View Full Version : 10 foot valco

ktrout
02-15-2011, 03:44 PM
Hi folks - I bought this valco to fix up and sell, but I'm thinking I may just sell it now for a little less and let someone else do whatever fixing up they'd like. It fishes just fine as is, but you could replace all the wood work and such to fancy it up a bit if you prefer. It comes with oarlocks (no oars), an anchor, a couple of older life jackets, the paddles in the pic, and a 4HP Mercury. The Mercury doesn't start for me, but I haven't taken it to a shop or anything, and I'd guess it need the carb cleaned out. I also have the materials to put wheels on it (angle iron, wheels, etc), but haven't attached them yet. $400 for everything. I have the title and it's registered through the end of 2011. Thanks!

ktrout

Hibbygibi
02-15-2011, 07:32 PM
Great one man boat for the fall or lake fishing. I have one and really enjoy it. Light enough for one man to handle

ktrout
02-15-2011, 07:45 PM
We throw it on my of my jeep cherokee and haul it around. I've used twice in lower putah creek, and it's perfect. Nice and stable. Oh, and no leaks! I should add that I'm located in Davis.

Woodman
02-15-2011, 11:51 PM
I had one of these years ago, but didn't really have space for a rigid boat. Great boat for the lakes. Very stable. Moved well with an electric motor.

ktrout
02-21-2011, 01:01 AM
Bump for price drop - 450 for the package.

ktrout
02-28-2011, 12:24 PM
Bump for the price drop to $400. I'll start fixing it up next weekend if I don't get any takers. Thanks!