PDA

View Full Version : OneSpeed Pizza in East Sac

Charlie Gonzales
01-21-2011, 08:58 PM
If your in east Sac around lunch time come by for a pizza and a beer, we are located @ 48th and Folsom next to East Sac Hardware. We can chat while I make your pie.

Randy B
01-26-2011, 11:06 AM
Good grub, beer, and house wine at One Speed. Been there several times...they have a huge portioned calzone that is to die for.

Was there for lunch a few weeks ago and saw Charlie behind the counter doing his magic with the pizza oven.

Keep up the good work!

bjamison01
02-02-2011, 10:34 PM
Had the pleasure of taking the wife and daughter to OneSpeed last weekend. Pizza was phenomenal and I definitely recommend the french fries.

Didn't even realized Charlie worked at OneSpeed, but he was nice enough to come out from behind the counter, introduce himself, and talk a little fly fishing with me.

Don't hesitate to give this place your business if you in the mood for some authentic woodfire pizzas!

Brent

Bill Kiene semi-retired
02-02-2011, 10:45 PM
We want to get over there but it is so busy.....

Charlie Gonzales
02-04-2011, 08:19 PM
Brent, it was a pleasure meeting you and your lovely family; I'm very lucky to bring two of my passions together.

It's taking some adjustment not being on the water everyday anymore but working for Sacramentos top Chef(Rick Mahan) was an opportunity I couldnt pass up.

I miss being at Kienes but being able to see old customers is great.

Bill, I will keep an eye out for you and Marylin about 12 on Saturday and take great pleasure in serving you. Thanks for all your love and support.

bclem81
02-16-2011, 06:48 PM
WOW!!!!! Lots of good reviews on the pizza at One Speed here. Never heard of it until now. I am a huge pizza buff, but what stinks about it is that great pizza is very hard to come by in Sac, let alone CA. I am originally from New York where pizza is king. Its all about the water. I guess Ill be coming by soon to see ya Charlie.

walthers
03-13-2011, 07:48 PM
Since it has been brought up, OneSpeed is the best place for pizza, period. I am not sure who you are Charlie but I am around OneSpeed often and will seek you out next time I am in. Nothing like eating pizza, drinking beer and talking fishing.

Scott V
06-20-2011, 11:58 AM
Finally made it to OneSpeed after hearing the reviews. Let me start off by saying I am a very picky eater. OneSpeed's pizza freaking rocks, Kathy and I split a half carnivore and a half mushroom thing. I plan on going back when we can, the prices were very fair and to sit on the street in the little patio area on a nice day rocks. If you go make sure to say hi to Charlie if he is there.