PDA

View Full Version : Nautilus Reels Feeler...

yellowlab
12-27-2010, 10:29 PM
I have 4 Nautilus FW reels that I am thinking of parting with, but will ONLY sell them if I sell all of them, can either be 1 buyer or multiples, but I will part when I have commitment for all 4 reels.

3 reels are the FW3+ and one is the #3. They are all large arbor, have sealed carbon fiber disc drag, great for fresh or saltwater, and have a nice wide range of drag. I landed many big trout and even my first steelhead of 10 lbs on this reel.

I have three boxes, and original neoprene pouches, never used (I like to keep them clean, and have other pouches I use when out fishing). Also the warranty cards, and paperwork that came with the reels.

The 3+ can accomodate 120 yards of 20# backing and 5 WF line. They are light weight @ 4 oz, 3.25" diameter.

The #3 will accomodate 85 yards of backing and I used it to spool up a full sink line. All the spools interchange with each other and I know the spools are relatively inexpensive, around $80.

For the price of many standard spools: Lamson, Galvan, Abel, you can have a full reel, with excellent drag and hard anodized finishes.

Two reels are finished in the titanium color and two are black. The #3 (standard spool capacity) has a little rock and boat rash, but the rest of the reels are excellent to mint condition.

I have three boxes with neoprene pouches (never used, as I use other reel bags when I fish and transport my reels), all the paperwork, warranty card, and original boxes. The FW#3 doesn't have the original box, or pouch, but I will include a reel pouch.

Prices for the FW3+ are $150 each, shipped to your door CONUS and $125 for the FW#3. Lines and backing pictured are not included.

Thanks.

ICE
12-28-2010, 08:48 AM
PM Sent
ICE

yellowlab
12-28-2010, 03:31 PM
I have one left, the FW#3 for $125 shipped and Paypaled. Someone???

yellowlab
12-30-2010, 11:49 AM
Pending payment...

yellowlab
12-30-2010, 02:09 PM
All reels sold! Thanks Kiene board!