PDA

View Full Version : More Free Stuff

Woodman
12-23-2010, 10:01 AM
The WF-13-I line is still available, just PM me your mailing address if you can use it.

Plus, I've been tying a good bit again, so lots of boxes full. 1 dozen of my favorite trout flies to the first person who answers the following two questions and PMs me their address:

1. What is the common name of Ephemerella infrequens

2. What is Lefty Kreh's real first name and which hand does he cast with.

Merry Christmas

joshfish
12-23-2010, 10:09 AM
1. pale morning dun

2. bernard and he casts right handed.

Woodman
12-23-2010, 10:18 AM
joshfish,

Correct. Although left or both would have worked for number 2. He may even be able to cast with his feet, although I haven't seen that.

I see you are a Redding guy. I'll send some of my favorite lower Sac flies.

Questions will get harder in the next round.

JW

joshfish
12-23-2010, 11:09 AM
thanks woodman. thats funny. i thought it was both but if you watch an intructional video or when he does intsruction in a magazine he is usually casting right handed.

Randy B
12-23-2010, 11:49 AM
Woodman, very cool post!

Hector Lopez
12-23-2010, 11:51 AM
You guys are funny!:mrgreen: I saw Lefty cast at the San Mateo Expo several years ago and he would flick the rod on one of his middle finger and cast the line out about 50 feet to show the ladies watching that it didn't take strength but rather technique to cast. That man probably can cast with his feet!!!:D Great questions and kind of fun to learn the answers.

Dan Harrison
12-23-2010, 12:28 PM
Not sure if the WF-13-I line is a joke as well but I hope not, sent you a PM could work well on my 12wt for Florida tarpon on June. Thanks

flycaster99
12-24-2010, 08:31 AM
Now, correct me if I am wrong, but I believe (or at least I think I have heard) that Lefty is a lefty, but somewheres along the line he "threw out" his shoulder and had to switch to right handed casting???