PDA

View Full Version : FS: Redington CPX Zip Front Waders, size LK

michaeln
12-22-2010, 12:33 PM
Dunno about you, but as a "mature" male, I find I need frequent pee breaks. With conventional waders, especially in cold weather, there is way too much undressing to do.

With these zip-front waders, you simply zip down the waterproof zipper, do your stuff, and zip back up, no undressing required. I'm no longer fishing and just remembered I still have these. They sell for $279 new. This pair is in the "Large King" size (girth 48"-51", inseam 34"-36", shoe size 10-12) and they have never ever leaked. I used them only in my pontoon boat, so they weren't subject to the wear stuff that happens when wading streams and rivers.

At one point the tape on the outside of the heel on one stocking foot bootie started lifting (it never leaked though, the tape was just loose), so I reglued it with Aquaseal. Another time I noticed that the little plastic triangle thing on the back of the suspenders where they cross had come loose on one corner. I fixed that with a very small zip-tie. These will come with the ventilated net bag for carrying them in.

Come get 'em in San Francisco. $99.00

http://michaelnel.smugmug.com/Other/Michaels-Junkbox/redingtonwaders/1134643154_PQvgw-O.jpg

chixnribs
12-23-2010, 10:01 AM
Are the waders still available? If so, would you call me at 707 704-6467?

Thanks,

Sean

michaeln
12-23-2010, 01:49 PM
The waders have been sold, thanks!