PDA

View Full Version : Temple Fork Switch For Sale

Woodman
12-21-2010, 10:05 AM
I have found myself with two of these (how did that happen :roll:)

New with sock and case TFO Pro Series 11' 5 weight switch, 4 pieces - $215

No longer made by TFO (as far as I can tell). Those who know characterize this as somewhat faster action than the currently available Deer Creek rods.

Local sale preferred (Sacramento), but will take paypal with shipping and fees charged.

PM me.

John

gjake999
12-23-2010, 03:26 PM
if a person buys this rod what are the appropiate lines??---did net search and they only discuss the deer creek models which is designed differently no info on the tfo web cite.....

joshfish
12-23-2010, 05:57 PM
my understanding from another thread was the pro series was discontinued after the deer creek came out due to such a small price difference between the two. kienes fly shop as with most others can get you set up with a reel and line that is balanced and matched to what type of fishing youll be doing with the rod.

gjake999
12-23-2010, 07:05 PM
thanks for the update josh but the rods are very different--- my take is that the pro is much softer---I was hoping the seller had some first hand experience he would share with prospective buyers.....

Woodman
12-23-2010, 07:13 PM
rod is sold

joshfish
12-24-2010, 11:26 PM
yes there is a difference in the two rods but my understanding was that price was a main contributing factor in the discontinuation of the pro series.