PDA

View Full Version : Rain...misery

OregonSalmon
11-30-2010, 01:07 PM
Boys, I know it is tough in Sacramento but these Oregon winters are beating me down like a small yappin' dog. They are making drinking no fun anymore. Damn women are in ten layers of clothes...not right. Have to go to a strip club just to see some definition. I used to love "Peanuts" but I live in a Charlie Brown hell!

I guess the fish don't mind it so what are you going to do. Trees like it. The sparrows and elk have no problem...so what am I bitchin' about! I know...it's because I'm cold and wet!

Steelhead season has started and fish in the rivers. Stay south until Feb...or even March. That is big boy season. Have some young punk hatchery fish now.

Take care, and remember, God loves you so deal with it!

Hairstacker
11-30-2010, 01:21 PM
Well, it appears (i) Galen is still alive and (ii) he is not a current resident of the county jail. :lol:

Darian
11-30-2010, 04:26 PM
Yeah!!!! But what good is it not being in custody when all the women are dressed "in ten layers of clothes." :( Maybe the alternative to strip clubs would be to go to the local airport and try to sneak a view of female passengers on the scanners.... :nod:

Got crabs, yet. :?: :?: :p