PDA

View Full Version : Fly Tying Videos

Jay Murakoshi
11-24-2010, 05:19 PM
I just wrapped up my first fly tying video. I'm in the process of burning off copies for sale.

What I have done was make this a series of individual fly tying videos. That means there is only one pattern per disk. This way, you can choose the video's you like and pass on the others.

Here's a list of the video's that I will be selling:

Tying the Sea Habit Buck Tail White Knight
Tying Dahlberg Diver's (learning to stack hair and tie up multi-colored flies)
Tying the Deer Hair Bait Fish
Tying the Crank Bait Hair Bug
Tying the Synthetic Bait Fish (ALF style)
Tying a Tuna Tux
The Hula Girl Fly

The price per DVD is $8.50 - that includes the jewel case, sales tax and shipping

If you're interested, send me an email jaysflies@me.com for instructions on how to purchase your copy. They will eventually be listed on my website www.fliesunlimited.com ( possibly next week ).

Thanks

Jay

MarkF
11-26-2010, 03:07 PM
Hi Jay,

Do the videos come with a disclaimer about the perils of super glue? :)

Mark

Jay Murakoshi
11-26-2010, 07:36 PM
Hey Mark,

You still remember that day, opps that night? I still think about it everytime I pick up my bottle of CA glue. I actually saw some other fool who did the same thing but put it on youtube.
How's it going? Are you still working at the Salinas station? I moved from Salinas 7 years ago and haven't missed it one bit. Now, I'm ready to move from Fresno but haven't the slightest idea which way to head. I'd like to move to Baja but the wife won't even put that to thought. I need a smaller place, where we can leave and not have too worry about having a house sitter

Jay