PDA

View Full Version : Winter Steelhead Fly Fishing Class

Jeff Putnam
11-19-2010, 11:47 PM
SOLD OUT the Dec 5th however, there are still spaces left for Jan 9th -Winter Steelhead Fly Fishing Class from 9am -2pm. This class will begin at the shop to cover everything from equipment to fish behavior. A power-point slide presentation on Steelhead Fly Fishing the West Coast" will offer some great suggestions and info for the serious angler. After covering the information at the shop, we'll head to the American River for some "on-the-water" instruction including reading water, access, presentations and casting. Both spey and single handed rods will be covered. Email me or sign up through the website: Happy Steelhead Fishing! JP

http://jpflyfishing.com/groupclasses/onthewaterclasses/wintersteelhead.htm

Hector Lopez
11-21-2010, 07:56 PM
Jeff I just went to your web site and filled out the form for the 12/5/10 class. I believe it went through and will be seeing you at Kienes!:fish:

Bill Kiene semi-retired
11-21-2010, 11:00 PM
This will be a great way to get more insight on how to fly fish for winter steelhead.

After this class I would go out with a guide on one of the rivers too.

Jeff Putnam
11-22-2010, 12:27 AM
Hector, thanks for signing up! We'll have a great time and discuss a ton of information. Info learned in the class can also be used when fishing for shad and salmon. Looking forward to working with you and the rest of the group. JP

rylcrawford
11-23-2010, 09:19 AM
signed up, looking forward to it.

Jeff Putnam
11-24-2010, 12:22 AM
Hello Hector, Please contact me (email or phone) to discuss the details of the class. my email signup threw your email into my spam folder therefor I have no contact info on file for you. Thank you, Jeff

Hector Lopez
11-24-2010, 12:03 PM
Jeff I just PM you with my contact info. Sorry my sign up went to your spam. I filled it out correctly don't know what went wrong. Let me know if you need additional information. Look forward to taking your class and get into some Steelies this winter yahhooo. Hector:fish:

rylcrawford
11-24-2010, 12:30 PM
Jeff- Can you confirm i'm signed up for 12/5?