PDA

View Full Version : Winter Steelhead Fly Fishing Class

Jeff Putnam
11-19-2010, 11:46 PM
There are still a few spots left for the Winter Steelhead Fly Fishing Class on Jan 9th from 9am -2pm (Dec 5th sold out). This class will begin at the shop to cover everything from equipment to fish behavior. A power-point slide presentation on Steelhead Fly Fishing the West Coast" will offer some great suggestions and info for the serious angler. After covering the information at the shop, we'll head to the American River for some "on-the-water" instruction including reading water, access, presentations and casting. Both spey and single handed rods will be covered. Email me or sign up through the website: Happy Steelhead Fishing! JP

http://jpflyfishing.com/groupclasses/onthewaterclasses/wintersteelhead.htm

tacocat
01-19-2011, 10:20 PM
Jeff,

That was a great class. I highly recommend it to anyone remotely interested in Steelhead.

Hector

eric.carlson
01-20-2011, 10:21 AM
That was a great class. I highly recommend it to anyone remotely interested in Steelhead.

I agree, it was an absolutely fantastic class!

I really didn't know what to expect going into it, but it really exceeded my expectations: lots of good information in the "classroom" portion, a great printed handout (which I have already reread several times), and one-on-one instruction from an expert on the river.

I'm with Hector, I highly recommend Jeff's class to anyone interested in Steelhead.

eric